Monday, October 9, 2017

Veronica & Dave :: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA

It's almost a little bit unfair how striking this gorgeous couple is. And I suppose I should attach a disclaimer somewhere: Veronica used to model for me in college so she is 1,000% comfortable and confident in front of myself and my camera - which obviously makes her super easy to photograph. As you can guess, I've known Veronica since college. She was one of a few of my girlfriends who was constantly modeling for my (at the time) fashion portfolio. 

I have kept tabs on the beauty queen since I moved away from Boston (insert Dave) and in a not so shocking turn of events Dave purposed to Veronica a while back. I was so thrilled for this fabulous lady, because she is one of those girls who you want to hate but you just can't. Veronica is "the whole package" : the looks (hi hair goals!), the personality, the brains, she runs marathons for charity - AND she paints these ahhmazing abstract canvas pieces that will blow you mind. 
Being the overly enthusiastic person that I am, I was super excited when Veronica asked if I would be interested in taking her and Dave's engagement photos. Mainly because it's been such a long time since I've even seen the lovely gal, but also because she wanted to shoot in Boston and I have been *dying* to have an engagement session in the city. 

In the 2 hours that I spent with Veronica and Dave, I knew that Dave was the guy for her. He is calm, laid back and very stylish. I would classify him as a modern James Bond. Just totally super suave and cool. Dave also has a really interesting job, he designs the tread of shoes! How cool is that?! I never even thought of that being somebody's job. 
A few of my favorite things .....
  1. Their outfits. Veronica's classic little black dress complimented Dave's crisp white shirt and grey trousers so well. I LOVE a classic look, simply look.  
  2. Veronica's model face. I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten that model face that she gives me, but damn is she good. It's like she can look through the camera into the person who is looking at the image on the other side of the computer. That's some skill my friends.
  3. The tender sweetness between them. While we're on the subject of things that get me in my heart, lets add "gentle romance" to the never ending list. Dave would hold Veronica in this soft and affectionate way that was so natural to him, it was like they had been together for their entire lives. And here lies my heart, in a puddle on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment