Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Boyce Family :: Historic District, Columbus, Georia

Let me begin by saying how incredibly entertaining and fun the Boyce family was. That really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knows them. I've known Lindsey for a little less than a year and she is quiet possibly one of the most authentic, down to earth gals I have met. I met Lindsey trough my triathlon team and over the past (almost) year, we have attempted (and failed) a few times to set up this session so all her babies can be in the same photograph. 

Each member of the Boyce family brought a little something special to our session - Phelyan brought the trouble, the ladies brought the glam and attitude, and Lindsey brought the great facial expressions. The boys tried hard to kept their serious faces on, but every once and a while, I would catch a glimpse of laughter. Guys - try not to have too much fun, you're killing me with all the jokes. ;) 
Favorite moments?
  • I asked them to shout out who mom's favorite child was ... Lindsey (and others) answered with "Lula Belle"... Lula Belle just so happens to be one of their family dogs. I was crying laughing.
  • When I directed the guys to give me their best model pose, *Pheylan!* was the winner of the best pose. I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not, since he was the class clown of the family.
  • Hello? How could I not mention the gorgeous soft and flowy sunlight?! You know me and my sunshine! I'm a sucker for beautiful natural lighting!! 

Thank you Lindsey and the whole Boyce clan for inviting me to be a part of your family for an evening! I know it was sweaty hot, and there were lots of bugs and sticky hugs, but you all did ahhmazing. It was truly my honor to photograph this sweet and sassy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment