Thursday, November 2, 2017

Let's go to the Georgia State Fair! Kate Mullen's Senior Session pt 2


I haven't officially even written part one, so this is slightly backwards. So let me kind of start from the beginning. Kate is my senior rep girl, which means she blasted me out to all her friends for a free senior session. We had so much fun on the first session that she decided to hire me for a second round of senior portraits and that brings us to this moment.
The Georgia State Fair in Perry. I was a little nervous, I can't lie. Fairs are a hot spot for crowds and people who have maybe had one or two adult beverages. But, I was also *really* excited because hello, twinkley, bright, carnival lights and bokeh and magic. I let the excited side of me rule, which really shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Excited me always trumps scared me.

The weather couldn't have been more perfect if I had planned it. It was a bright overcast afternoon, temps were warm, but not sweaty, and there was a perfect slight breeze (y'all know I love a good windblown look for my girls). The carnival lights were on and gorgeous, and the smell of fried fair food was in the air. Kate was so fun, she wanted to ride some rides, eat some cotton candy and blow bubbles. She absolutely killed the session, I mean seriously who makes cotton candy look good?! She rocked her best "Kylie Jenner" faces and laughed at my bad jokes. Needless to say the session was flawless.
Thank you Kate! For trusting me enough to not only do the first session, but then hire me for a second. You are a beautiful girl, inside and out, and my senior angel. I am so grateful to have you in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment