Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Barn at Three Oaks :: Megan & Ed

THESE TWO Y'ALL! I haven't seen a couple so completely smitten with each other in such a long time. In this job, I see tons of people in love. Sometimes their love stories are long and epic, sometimes they are simply and sweet, sometimes they are beyond romantic. This one, falls under the latter category: beyond romantic. Megan and Ed shared their love story with me before we met and I just knew I was going to adore them. Megan was a waitress at a restaurant when Ed came in for lunch. The two couldn't keep their eyes off each other and one thing lead to another - Ed got Megan's number and took her on a very unconventional date to Wal-Mart. They got completely down-poured on and if you've seen The Notebook, you know the only thing you need to fall in love is a good old-fashioned thunder storm!
Another interesting thing about these two sweeties?! They basically own a small zoo. They have four dogs, four cats, two birds, a couple of fish and one PIG!! Megan has a big heart and can't turn a stray animal away. She said to me "Someday Ed is going to let me have a farm full of animals and cows." A girl after my own heart or what?! 
My favorite things?
  • Ed's tender heart. He has such a kind and gentle soul, it's easy to see why Megan fell for him, and you can tell just that he would make the world stop if she asked for it.
  • Megan's compassion. Judging simply by all the animals Megan has welcomed into their home, I would say she's got a pretty big heart. As I got to know her better I could just tell that she is one of those types of people who never says no to anyone.
  • KoKo!! Megan and Ed brought their sweet "main lady" pup, KoKo and she totally stole the show a few times! I totally melt when clients bring their pets (could you tell I have a soft spot for animals?) and KoKo totally won me over in about five seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment