Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Barn at Three Oaks :: Chasity & Casey Wedding!

I have the best clients. Have I said that before? I ask myself on a regular basis how I get so lucky with my clients. I hear horror stories all the time about nightmare clients and I feel so fortunate that my clients are not only awesome, but also funny and kind, and obviously gorgeous. Let me just tell you that Chasity and Casey ONE HUNDRED PERCENT fit right in the Emily Reedstrom Photography family. I will admit that I was nervous for their big day, because I had never met them, but I kept my fingers crossed and they did not disappoint.

Chasity is absolutely stunning. And it's not just her face (why yes, that is beautiful too) but her soul is so warm and tender, it completely outshines her pretty face. And Casey is the ever charming class clown with a heart of gold. Per usual, I could go on and on about how amazing these two are for paragraphs, but I think the imagery will do a better job than my measly words.
What did I tell you? They are such a great looking couple! I am so thankful that I got to witness their special love on such a perfect day. Seriously though, it was supposed to be overcast and raining and then the sun peaked out and it was absolutely perfect. From the beginning, Chasity was so relaxed and laid back, when I first walked in she said "You're the professional, I completely trust you" .. Totally a dream bride. And, everything was monogrammed, which is a personal weakness for me. I am obsessed with monograms.



The guys looked so dapper in their grey suits with the splash of teal tie. And they were such a great group of men, the perfect combo of cool and sassy with all the jokes to keep me and Kara laughing.
Back to the girls, I absolutely love the moment when a bride gets into her dress. It's like everything slows down and you can see her fill with happiness and excitement. Chasity picked a gorgeous beaded gown that fit her figure perfectly (as if she wouldn't pick something perfect, her taste is impeccable). And her girls rocked some gorgeous teal gowns that were all different (another style I LOVE!) to their personalities.
 I'm a HUGE sucker for first looks (in reality, pretty much *anything* that is even slightly romantic makes me cry), Chasity had said that she wanted to do a "sort of first look" where they talk and hold hands and have a quick and quiet moment together but without Casey seeing her in her dress and, as always, I got super excited and slightly emotional. I loved the idea especially to do at the barn is so great because there are so many great spots to do it.
The ceremony was a perfect representation of Chasity and Casey: sweet and full of laughter. Shocking, right? And my awesome second shooter Kara got some really fabulous shots of the groom as he first saw his beautiful new wife! *insert tears of joy here*
What a great looking blended family! I swear you would never know that they haven't all been together since birth. 
Casey and Chasity, I am wishing you both years and years of happiness and laughter. I hope you always make each others hearts as happy as you did on this day, and have a beautiful life full of adventure! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing such a special day with myself and Kara.

Hair and make up: Kaila at Southern Glam
Wedding Coordinator and venue: Shayna at The Barn at Three Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment