Friday, February 24, 2017

The Barn at Three Oaks :: Morgan & Michael


Morgan & Michael. I truly adore these two beyond words. We had an instant connection, and that may have been because Morgan is just so bubbly and sweet, or because Michael cracked open a beer and was super stoic about it. Or was it because Morgan walked up to me and hugged me right away? The world will never know. Either way, they are an awesome couple and I feel so, so lucky to add these two lovelies to my client base.

For the 100th time, I freaking LOVE Georgia. I know, I say this a lot, to myself, to T, to everyone that asks me about the move. I LOVE IT. It was actually warm for our session. Not sweaty hot and gross, but comfortably warm with a gentle breeze. If we had our session in NH we would have been under six feet of snow. *Slight dramatization* We would have been in winter coats at the very least. But instead, Morgan got to wear these fantastically breezey off the shoulder tops and she wasn't freezing to death..
I mean seriously- how gorgeous is this ring?! Is Morgan not the luckiest girl alive? We know Michael has good taste if he picked the ring AND Morgan ;)

My favorite things:
  • Michael's seriousness. You can totally tell when I guy is not into a session, or does't care about 
  • getting his photos taken and Michael was the exact opposite. So serious, even requested a few pictures and poses! 
  • Morgan's infectious giggle. She would just start giggling and I found myself laughing along with her, even when I would have no clue what she was laughing about.
  • The car (and truck). So my beautiful friend Shayna, is the 
  • event manager of The Three Oaks Barn, and she told us about a 1960s Cadillac convertible that the barn owned and asked if we wanted to use it. Umm, of course we did. It was so fun and unique and these two looked gorgeous in front of it! And, of course, the images of the love bugs in front of Michael's new truck are my absolute favorite. 
  • An amazing level of snuggling. I typically I have to gently direct couples to kiss, or snuggle or nuzzle etc, but these two were the exact opposite. I found myself saying "okay, now serious" more often than I ever have before, and that might have been due to the amount of laughter going on, or maybe because they just love to snuggle each other so much. Either way, it made for some ahhmazing photography.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?! Cute, adorable, snuggly, fun and hilarious. I just can't get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment