Saturday, December 3, 2016

Fort Benning :: Bravo Co 4th Ranger Training


It was a beautiful Thursday morning on Camp Rogers when I went to hang out with some super awesome Ranger Training Brigade guys. I went over to Fort Benning to take some photos for a promotion ceremony. Hubs is in 4th Ranger Training Brigade also, in a different company, but it's a pretty small unit, and Hubs is a popular guy ;) 

Anyway, I took some super adorable Christmas card photos for Andrea and James Hughbanks, James is the First Sergeant (also a super badass triathlete -- kinda sorta in my circle of riding friends) and he reached out to me to donate some of my time for their promotion ceremony. I was happy to do it. I love to network and meet new faces, and I am all about giving back to the people who have Hubby's back. 
After I got some super great images of them flexing their muscles, the nicest ever happened!! James brought me this super nice, framed certificate of appreciation and it gave me the warm and fuzzies because usually when I do nice stuff for people it goes unnoticed. AND! Hubs was there to grab a few photos of me getting the award - he did a great job! Maybe I should make him my second shooter from time to time ;)
Last but not least! The guys did 22 pushups to raise awareness for veterans suicide. Another thing I really can get behind. Hubs has lost quiet a few people from deployment to suicide. It's no joke friends. Everybody should go and find a veteran to hug because they all need thanks and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment