Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Callaway Gardens Engagement Session :: Caitlin & Josh

I had yet another stunningly beautiful engagement session at Callaway Gardens a few weeks ago with Cait and Josh. I absolutely adore these two. Like big time, they are so sweet to each other it made my heart so happy. They were so natural in front of the camera it was like spending an afternoon with some super adorable, in love friends.
I met Cait at the You Wedding Bridal Expo in August, when shortly after she emailed me to set up a meeting to meet with her and her fiance. I felt an instant connection with her and Josh and I was super excited when they decided to book with me. Josh even gave me a tour of their venue a few weeks later, which obviously made me even more enthusiastic about their wedding next October. 

Let me just tell you real quick about how perfect fall is in the south. The trees don't all change at once and then immediately drop their leafs like they do in New England. There are still patches trees that are completely green thrown into the gorgeous mix of brightly colored foliage. Best part: the weather is still comfortable enough to not need a jacket. This is why fall is better in the south. And this is why my session with Cait and Josh was fantastic. We found bright colored leafs and beautiful greenery. The sun was sunshiny and warm, but the air was crisp and the breeze was cool. The clouds were wispy and moved across the sky in a lazy fashion creating beautiful cloud cover at times and allowing the sun to peek through at others. 
A few of my favorite things about Cait & Josh :
  • Cait's outfit changes. She had three outfits planned perfectly for herself and Josh. Not matchy-matchy, but beautifully coordinated and so ultimately fall and totally Pinterest worthy.
  • Josh's hair and beard. I'm a huge fan on a nicely groomed man. Josh's beard was the ultimate man beard, and his haircut was flawless.
  • The combination of cloud cover and sun. I love a good golden hour photo as much as the next girl, but a perfectly even lit photo thanks to cloud cover is gorgeous. And we had BOTH.
  • How relaxed Cait and Josh were in front of me. It was like we were just besties hanging out. And!! Cait was giving me all these shoulder pops and delicate giggles and chin tilts and hip pops, all without needing any direction - it was fabulous.
  • The blanket and the magic that happened when they wrapped up in it. You'll see when you scroll down. The blanket was gold. (Thanks Ali & Dan for being my guinea pigs.)
This. These. All. So beautiful. So sweet and intimate and in love with each other. Such a happy heart over here! Don't these images just give you all the feels?! I am so thrilled I have these two awesome people as my clients and I feel so lucky to be able to get to know them over the next year and be a part of their wedding day! Thank you Cait and Josh for choosing me!


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the variety in their session :)

    ReplyDelete