Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Auburn University Engagement :: Alison & Stewart (and Hershey)

Back in August I had a booth at the Your Wedding Expo in Columbus and Alison approached my booth and we started chatting about her wedding day. There are not many things that fill my heart up as much as talking to newly engaged ladies. They are bright, optimistic and giddy - their happiness is infectious and I love it. After a long conversation with Alison, she decided we were a good fit and I was (am) SO excited. We signed the contract and the emails began. 

While I was chatting with Alison, the subject of Hershey (their black lab mix) came up, and we decided he HAD to come and be part of our session. I'm obviously a huge fan of dogs (Hi Zeusy, I love you) so this thrilled me. Another piece of originality? Alison suggested that we shoot at Auburn University since the campus was such a big part of their lives, which I was a bit nervous about at first. Then I decided to scout the location - which I really love doing, and I found that the campus is stunning. I'm a huge fan of original ideas, even though I'm sure we weren't the first people to ever photograph an engagement at Auburn University, but it gave me a little extra insight to their relationship. To add to the insight, Alison and Stewart brought me to the place they had their kind of first date. How adorable is that?! 

I am super excited to watch these two awesome people get married next year, and I am so thankful Alison decided to book me. April can't come soon enough!! 


1 comment: