Monday, October 24, 2016

Hodgman Family :: Rindge, NH

I'm sure I've mentioned in previous posts how much I actually LOVE Janelle and Keith. We could trace it back to high school (yes, I've known them for that long) or the beginning of our photography relationship when they got engaged. Either way, they have become my original dream clients - meaning I've been there from their engagement through their wedding and first baby, to their second babe. They are amazing and I love them (all this is well documented, and you can dig through the blog should you desire to watch them grow as a fantastic couple).

Per usual when Janelle and I schedule a shoot together, it was freeeeeezing cold. Seriously, I've acclimated to Georgia weather quiet well, but this was cold, even for Keith. And that's saying something. Regardless, I had a great time laughing at Gunnar's typical boy personality and swooning over how sweet Colton was. Janelle and Keith were, as always, on their best model behavior. 

Thank you guys for being amazing clients, and for trusting me to photograph your lives together. You are a beautiful couple inside and most definitely on the outside. Seriously though - FOUR sets of blue eyes?! How do you even top that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment