Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Lovely Day on the Farm :: Schreck Children

A couple weeks ago I spent a warm fall day on a super adorable farm in West Point with Christy and her three amazing, adorable, sweet, gorgeous children, Anna, Lucy and Owen. I'm not even slightly exaggerating when I say they were the most well behaved kids I've had the pleasure of photographing. No hard feelings my other moms. On top of that, they were basically tiny models all day and had the best attitude about being photographed for a couple of hours. I guess it probably helped that we had a very adventure filled afternoon - there were sunflower fields, cotton fields, a corn maze, pony rides, a petting zoo, a pumpkin patch AND a hayride.

I'm beyond grateful that Christy trusted me with her little nuggets of love for a whole afternoon. She shared with me that they used to do fall photo shoots with a friend every year until she moved away, so I felt slightly nervous that the tiny humans might not take to me... But, I can honestly say that Anna, Owen and Lucy have stolen a little piece of my heart -- and Lucy told me that she loved me, so I think I won this round. Thank you for your patience Christy, I know you've been dying to see the photos!


4 comments:

  1. What cute kids! and sunflowers are my favorite. how fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunflowers are my favorite too! I was super excited and decided to bring some home :)

      Delete
  2. Well done! Looks like a fun session, and what sweet kids! :)

    ReplyDelete