Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Another Gorgeous Bridal Shoot :: Columbus, Georgia

Hi Friends! Back in August at the Your Bridal Expo I met a bunch of amazing vendors, amoung them, Debbie White from Flower Cart. You guys. Her flowers are ah-maze-ing. Seriously. So I chatted her up about possibly donating to a future bridal shoot I was hoping to do. Not only did she pull through with some truly stunning flowers, but she also provided me with a bridal model (who happens to be her beautiful daughter), and a flower girl model! She got the hook up for our hair and make-up artist Lauryl from PHyxx Salon AND she just so happens to know the owner of April Showers by Rachel. Basically, if you need anything wedding related in the Columbus/Phenix City area, go to Flower Cart and ask for Debbie. Did I mention she's possibly the sweetest lady on the planet as well as being an amazing florist?

I am absolutely in love with every single one of these images. I had a hard time choosing photos for the blog, so if you really want to see more, you'll have to follow me on Instagram and keep an eye out for any future images. I am so lucky to have met Debbie, and by extension all the amazing people I got to work with on this shoot. Fingers crossed for future collaborations everybody!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! The second bouquet & dress combination is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bride... that dress is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete