Monday, August 1, 2016

Two Cuties :: Liam and Mason

Happy Monday my friends :) I'm a little behind on my blogging because I've been working so hard on my logo that I got distracted. Last week I literally spent an entire day at my desk trying to pick the perfect font to match the perfect flower. Hubs was all "you spent the day looking at fonts?" But in a very proud and loving way, of course. I'm so excited to share it, I almost shared a sneak peek, but I really want it to be perfect when y'all see it, so I'm holding out. On to the good stuff...

A few weeks back I spent the morning hanging with these two cuties - as I do often enough, since their mom is basically my bestie. This particular morning was a little more special, because we decided to do a mini shoot with the boys! Liam and Mason are probably the sweetest little babies on the planet, which I recognize I say a lot, but this is serious. Usually I don't get to know the kids I photograph very well, but these two are in my life on a weekly basis, so I know their personalities and I love them both to pieces. Kara does an ahhhmazing job raising them, being an army-wife-mom (also a triathlete training for a half ironman!) is tougher than you could imagine, especially with her guys schedule of 24 hours on, 24 hours off. Regardless, she is awesome and so are her boys. She is always doing these awesome things for everybody else in her life (including myself), so I wanted to give her some photos of her little buddies! Miss Kara, I hope you love the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love these two boys and you perfectly captured their adorableness.

    ReplyDelete